Below is a report on projects completed by the Hendry County Road & Bridge Department from July 2 through July 20:
• Wheeler Road – graded
• 16th Terrace Townsend Canal Grade – graded and placed rock
• Thigpen Avenue – cleaned ditches
• A Road – washout repairs
• B Road – washout repairs
• Austin Relief Canal – cleaning and maintenance.
• County Road 78 at Ostrich Farm Curve – asphalt repairs
• Harlem – sidewalk edging
• Sonora Boulevard – sidewalk edging
• Allen Road – ditch cleaning
• Davidson Boulevard – ditch cleaning
• W.C. Owen
• Sonora Boulevard – several locations
• Francisco Road and Sonora Boulevard
• John Road
• Georgia Avenue – several locations
• Pioneer & LaDeca – graded roads
• Patching potholes on various roads east and west side of the county
• Roadside mowing and litter pickup in LaBelle, Pioneer and Clewiston
• LaBelle and AirGlades airports mowed
Residents with questions, concerns or requests for action regarding roads, ditches or other Hendry County maintenance items, please call 863-675-5222.
For the most up to date meeting information, including approved minutes of meetings, and video recordings of the meetings visit www.hendryfla.net or follow Hendry County Road & Bridge Department on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hendrycounty.