LABELLE — The LaBelle Youth Livestock & Ag Show will take place during the week of Feb. 11 – 16 at the LaBelle Rodeo Grounds, 20 Veterans Way in LaBelle
• Sunday, Feb. 11: Poultry Show at 3 p.m.
• Monday, Feb. 12: Pet Show at 5:30 p.m.; Rabbit Show at 6 p.m.
• Tuesday, Feb. 13: Pee Wee Calf Show at 6:30 p.m. followed by Beef Breeding & Steer Show
• Wednesday, Feb. 14: Rib dinner at 5:30 p.m. for $8. Dinner includes potato casserole, green beans, roll and drink.; Pro Steadman Cake Auction at 6 p.m.; Swine Show at 7 p.m.
• Thursday, Feb. 15: Fashion Show at 5 p.m.; Pee Wee Goat Show at 6 p.m. followed by Youth Goat Show
• Friday, Feb. 16: Market Animal Sale at 7:30 p.m.
Don’t forget to get your steak dinner ticket for the Livestock & Ag Show.