ORLANDO — Survivors of Hurricane Irma have until 11:59 p.m. Friday, Nov. 24, to register for assistance from FEMA and/or submit an application for a Small Business Administration (SBA) low-interest disaster loan.
How to register with FEMA:
• Online at DisasterAssistance.gov.
• Call the FEMA Helpline at 800-621-3362 for voice, 711 and Video Relay Service (VRS). If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech disability and use a TTY, call 800-462-7585. Help is available in many languages. Helpline numbers are open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST, seven days a week.
• Information is available in ASL at: fema.gov/medialibrary/assets/videos/111546.
• Download the FEMA Mobile App and apply.
• Visit a Disaster Recovery Center. A list of DRCs is available on the FEMA Mobile App, online at fema.gov/disaster-recovery-centers or call the FEMA Helpline.
How to apply to SBA:
• Call SBA’s Disaster Assistance Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955. Individuals who are deaf and hard-of-hearing call 800-877-8339.
• Email email@example.com.
• Go to SBA’s website at SBA.gov/disaster.
• Visit a DRC or a Business Recovery Center.