• Saturday, April 14: Prom at 7 p.m. at John Boy Auditorium
• Friday, April 20: Grad Bash (Must be present at school)
• Friday, April 20: Last day to submit letter to the guidance department for College Signing Day!
• Saturday, April 28: Last day to turn in “A” grades to Alan Jay Chrysler Dodge dealership for FREE car raffle at graduation.
• Monday, April 30: College Signing Day (CSD) at 9:30 a.m.
• Monday, April 30: Reserved seats for graduation go on sale! Ten dollars a seat – up to 10 per graduate. Tickets may be purchased from Mrs. Barnes in the attendance office and available on a first come first serve basis while supplies last. Ticket sales begin after CSD event.
• Monday, May 7: Senior exams begin!
• Thursday, May 10: Seniors last day on campus
• Thursday, May 10: Senior Key Exchange ceremony. Senior Barbeque catered by Edwards Brothers Barbeque! BBQ Tickets will be $10.
• Monday, May 14: Graduation practice at 8 a.m. at Canefield
• Monday, May 14: Senior awards night at 6 p.m. at the CHS Auditorium.
• Monday, May 14: Senior Officer meeting 1 p.m. Guidance Office
• Tuesday, May 1: Graduation practice at 8 a.m. at Canefield
• Wednesday, May 16: Graduation practice at 8 a.m. at Canefield
• Wednesday, May 16: Baccalaureate service at 7 p.m. at New Harvest Church
• Thursday, May 17: Elementary Walk-through. Buses will pick you up at 8 a.m. at Canefield. Graduation practice following Walk-Through at Canefield
• Friday, May 18: Graduation practice at 8 a.m. Canefield
• Friday, May 18: Graduation ceremony at 8 p.m. at Canefield